Discovery Cove water-entertainment park in Orlando is unique because of its lagoons with dolphins and opportunity of the close acquittance with these adorable kind animals. In the park, visitors can try to swim with dolphins, stingrays and other sea animals and fish, which creates an unrepeatable atmosphere of calmness and unity with pure nature.
Discovery Cove park or the Bay of Discovery belongs to the parks of Sea World theme park Orlando, but it isn’t looking like any other Orlando’s parks.
The tropical river, flowing through the jungles, sometimes speeding up, sometimes slowing down, allows to view the park beauties, following the stream. The whole travel on the river takes entire hour, but you can always get out from the water at any beach you would like.
Swimming in a pool next to sharks, in lagoons with bright fish, stingrays and other sea animals, feeding by hands big colourful parrots and exotic birds in the opened aviary (more than 250 species) – all that makes the Discovery Cove park a necessary thing to visit in Orlando.
Entrance to the Bay of Discovery park is limited by 1000 people per day, and that’s why it is never so much crowded as any other parks of Orlando.
For family or company, you can order a personal bungalow and wonderfully spend entire day in surrounding of nature and entertainments.
Hotels next to Discovery Cove & Sea World theme parks
– hotel DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando 4* at SeaWorld is placed in surrounding of tropical landscapes, next to SeaWorld® park & entertainment Orlando
– Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld 4* hotel is located next to SeaWorld® park & entertainment, not far away from entertainment park Universal theme park Orlando
– Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld 3* hotel is right in front of SeaWorld® park & entertainment Orlando
– Fairfield Inn Suites by Marriott Orlando At SeaWorld 3* hotel is placed in 1.6 km from Sea World theme park and Aquatica aquapark; there is a free transfer to the main sights of Orlando
– Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld 3* hotel can be found in front of the Sea World theme entertainment park; for its guests, hotel offers 3 huge swimming pools and a swimming pool with waterfall; the hotel itself is in 9.8 km from the Universal entertainment park
– Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld 3* hotel offers to its guests a free transfer to the famous Walt Disney World theme park, to the Sea World park with an opportunity to enter the park earlier than it is going to be officially opened!
The swim with dolphins is only for kids older than 6 years, kids from 6 to 12 years can swim only accompanied by an adult with the paid ticket. The swimming (lasts 30 minutes) needs to be paid separately.
Discovery Cove park is working daily from 9:00 to 17:00
Price of entrance ticket to Discovery Cove park starts from 169$ and higher – depends on the month of visiting. In that price are included the provision of the wetsuit, mask and tube, sunbathing crème, towel… everything needed for the swimming, memory photo, breakfast and full lunch during the staying, bar for all day with cold drinks and low-alcohol cocktails, feeding the birds by hands, free parking, and, also, an opportunity of visiting Sea World theme park & Aquatica water park in Orlando and Busch Gardens in Tampa within the 14 days.
You can buy the tickets to Discovery Cove online, carefully choosing the packages and additional services, because the water park Discovery Cove in Orlando is considered as the unique, elite and uncrowded on, so the price of entering won’t be small
The address of the park: 6000 Discovery Cove Way, Orlando, Florida
Discovery Cove all-inclusive day resort on map of Orlando:
Official web of the all-inclusive day resort Orlando discoverycove.com